Chapter 11 of Tessa and the Stranger in the Plane

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from proxy1.cbu.skyinet.net on July 21, 1999 at 23:06:11:

The plane was flying smoothly as Goodsport, Indiana Jerico, Short Round and their new-found acquaintance, Meg, were discussing what has happened.
"What was the last Forum Novel that Tessa made?" Goodsport asked.
"I forgot," Short Round said.
"You forgot...?" Meg asked, looking at him iwth her green eyes.
"Okay okay," Short ound mumbled. "So I didn't read 'em. Don't read much forum novels, y'know."
"What about you, Jerico?" Meg asked, looking at Indiana Jerico.
"Huh?" Jerico said, his thoughts interrupted. "Sorry....I was thinking. Listen, could you guys excuse me for a while?"
"Sure," Goodsport said.
Indiana Jerico stood up and walked towards the plane's washroom. Once inside, he locked up the door and got out his cellular phone. He dialed a number.
"Lord of the Rings, Incorporated?" a lady's voice answered.
"Faramir," Jerico said. It was a passcode.
"Hold on a minute," the voice said. Silence. then, a man's voice.
"Aragorn," the voice said.
"Aragorn!" Indiana Jerico said. "Listen, I caught up with Goodsport. It seems he's fine. Can't say the same thing for Tessa, though. Have you any news about her?"
"Wait, I'll check with Brett," Aragorn said. There was silence for a while.
"Bad news, Jerico," Aragorn said. "This just came in! The plane Tessa was on crashed!"
"Crashed?!" Jerico almost shouted. "Damn it! Survivors?"
"Lemme check..." Aragron said. Silence. According to our sources, all but three died. Tessa's body wasn't one of the dead."
"Thank God," Jerico said. "Waitaminit....you said three??? What about the other two?"
"Brett's checking the identities of the dead for any members of the Dark World Order," Aragorn said. "Wait.....nothing. It might have been a freak accident or..."
"...or the plane was sabotaged, and the terrorists escaped." Jerico finished. "Tessa's still in danger."
"Listen, Jerico," Aragorn said. "Michaelson asked me to go with you on this one."
"Michaelson asked you???" Jerico repeated. Michaelson was their group's Chief Operations Officer. He was a retired five-star general, and then was recruited to head their group.
"Yes," Aragorn confirmed. "Micah ordered it himself. This one's heavy, Jerico."
Micah, Jerico thought, rubbing his temple. Now the main man himself asked it.
"Okay," Jerico said. "Meet us at Poland."
"Confirmed," Aragorn said.
"Transmission end," Jerico said. Then, he hung up. Great, he thought. Time to save the world again.
He got up and opened the washroom door and walked to the group. Things were getting mighty interesting.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]