Indy villain and heroine...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on July 21, 1999 at 23:44:54:

Who would you like to see play the heroine and the villain in the next Indy flick?

I thought about Catherine Zeta Jones since she's my current fave hottie but now I'm not so sure. There was controversy over her playing love interest to Sean Connery in "Entrapment" because of the age difference. There was also controversy over Harrison Ford romancing Anne Heche in "Six Days/ Seven Nights" because of her age. So I'd like to see Indy with someone a little closer to his own age.
I'd pick Christine Lahti from "Chicago Hope." She's a very good actress and is also gorgeous. She's played the 1940's period before in "Swingshift" and even won a directing Oscar for best short for "Lieberman in Love."

For the villain I was thinking this morning about Danny Devito but changed my mind since he played a role too similar in "Romancing the Stone." But I think he'd make a perfect villain for James Bond.
How about Christopher Walken as Indy's enemy? He plays creepy better than anyone and he could be sufficiently menacing to be a match for Indy.

How about the rest of you???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]