Re: 25$ Stetson Nostalgia Question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-35.ispmodems.net on July 22, 1999 at 10:49:50:

In Reply to: 25$ Stetson Nostalgia Question posted by Frank Bama on July 21, 1999 at 19:00:26:

: I saw a post a while back about $25.00 Stetson Nostalgias being sold at a factory outlet and would appreciate it if someone could give me the number of the company or the referring Indypost number with the info about the outlet. Thanks to all.......

: F. Bama

Hi, I have purchased two nostalgias from the outlet store. Only two, as they are out of stock on the Nostalgia, and have been for several months. The Nostalgia is a discontinued hat, so chances are the outlet won't get any more in. I check with them weekly on the availability of Nostalgias (I'm trying to get a couple more for friends) and they have said they probably won't get any more.

Sorry for the bad news. It appears the only place to get a nostalgia online is www.westmall.com. Check under stetson hats, the Nostalgia is in the Sovereign collection. Price is a little steep compared to the outlet though.

I called stetson headquarters, and they told me that their new line is coming out in August. You may want to hold of for a little while to see if they re-introduce the Nostalgia, or a similar hat, as it will then be available at the outlet cheap. The full Stetson Catalog is at www.westmall.com. watch for the new catalog there.

Hope this helps,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: