INDY TRIVIA QUESTIONS (READ, BUT DO NOT REPLY!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam from 12.29.96.50 on July 22, 1999 at 14:26:26:

NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING A REPLY!!!

This forum subject header is designed to be used for answering any of your questions regarding the trivia contest (which begins Friday, July 23, 1999).

Micah and I have worked very hard, very long on creating these questions. (To get to the questions, there is a special link on Micah's front page to INDYFAN.COM, which also includes all the rules, prizes, and guidelines for playing.) Though every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the trivia, it is possible that some of the questions might be confusing or have ambiguities. In this case, please email me at henryjns3@aol.com with any questions or concerns. DO NOT post questions and/or discussions on this forum.

HOW IT WORKS:
If someone asks a certain question that I feel is valid (they do not understand the specifics of a particular question for an understandable reason), I will post a response below this subject banner, rather than emailing a private message (because all players should be entitled to the same information).

Once again, DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE TRIVIA YOURSELF on the forum that might give something away to another player. (General comments, such as "good job", "This is harder than I thought", are of course acceptable.) Please understand that this is only to ensure fairness for everybody.

Rules of Thumb:
TAKE YOUR TIME before submitting answers. Remember, you can only submit them ONCE, so make them count. Any of your questions or doubts might be addressed by my posting clues on the forum, so it'd be best to wait for as long as possible. As long as you submit your answers before the deadline, use all the time you need.

READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY! Many times with the other trivia contests, players made errors due to not reading the questions closely enough. If the question asks for something in regards to a MOVIE, don't reply with information based on a book. If a question asks for the name of a CITY, don't reply with a country. If a multiple choice question asks for ONE answer, don't respond with two. (Even if one of the two answers you give is correct, it will be marked wrong.)

READ THE RULES CAREFULLY! Don't screw up your chances at a prize over a silly mistake -- like forgetting to submit your name and address.

Unless indicated otherwise, all questions are worth just one point each -- even questions requiring more than one answer. Half points are NOT given for such multiple answer questions.

There are two bonus questions that can help improve your score. They can not hurt you, even if you get them wrong.

Good luck, and enjoy!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]