Chapter 18

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-200-115.nas-2.MON.frontiernet.net on July 22, 1999 at 18:25:36:

"I think not," The Fiddler said as he put two hands on the Glock and steady himself. "We have orders, and I don't wanna fail Dierdre!"
James looked with horror, feeling more helpless than he ever had before.
Just as The Fiddler was about to pull the trigger, someone jumped in and tackeled the Fiddler. He quickly grabbed the gun and held it at The Fiddler and James.
"Don't make a f***in move."
"Who are you," James demanded.
Just as the tackler opened his mouth to speak James saw, out of the corner of his eye, Fiddler pull a small revolver from his jacket.
"No!" he yelled as he knocked Fiddler unconscious into the side of the building.
"Well, I wasn't expecting that," the mystery man said as he eyed James.
"Neither was I," James replied. "Who are you, anyway?"
"I am an avenger for truth and justice, liberty, and the American way of life!"
"Really?"
"No, I'm a nobody from the Indyfan forum kepping an eye on Aragorn. Looks like I stepped in just in time. Call me Indy. JUST Indy."
Aragorn suddenly unsilenced himself.
"Thank you for saving my life, Indy. I never feared, I knew you were there. Meg sent you?"
Indy looked over at Indiana James, them back at Aragorn. "She sure did. But I have no idea what I'm supposed to do know."
"I do. But first we must take care of these two."
Indiana James suddenly looked startled. "Whaddaya gonna do with me!? Please don't kill me. I didn't wanna do this! Really!!!"
Indy adjusted the fedora on his head and suddenly punched James in the face, knocking him out cold.
"Well Aragorn, I think we take them both to the others."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]