I must agree too(All Indyfans pls read).

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Campbell from 206.142.100.27 on July 22, 1999 at 21:00:59:

In Reply to: I actually kind of agree... posted by Goodsport on July 22, 1999 at 11:03:34:

I've been kinda getting worried myself about how this fanfic is going to affect the forum. The fact that someone actually was brave enough to complain, doesn't really surprise me.

Since I actually started this craziness and someone added unto it and got the ball rolling, I feel very guilty. Perhaps this should be a last. I was great while it lasted.

Oh and about a new fanpage... I THINK I might have an idea there!
You see, many many many posts back I was gathering (some may actually remember) something called the "INDYFAN PROFILES", with the thought in mind to open a webpage, dedicated entirely to the Indyfans.

This idea however drowned in my busy schedule of juggliny my studies, job and travels.

I still have all your Profiles... it's just that I need an expert to help me out. Someone who knows about how to go about with webpages and who has enough time on his/her hands to go to the trouble.

Whoever thinks he has a solution to this dilemna, PLEASE contact me: DeirdreCampbell@eudoramail.com

It would be a great honor to do this. Another alternative next to Indyfan.com where we can have a sort of fan community where we can check out the other fans(who's a regular who's not) and discuss our favorite character.

I hope to hear from you all,
Deirdre Campbell

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: