No offense, DrHose, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on July 22, 1999 at 21:57:04:

In Reply to: Please don't kill me...regarding fan fiction posted by DrHose on July 22, 1999 at 11:01:18:

...now that I've had some time to think it over, I don't think it's fair for the Forum Novel writers to stop writing here anymore than it is for others to stop writing on where to obtain Indiana Jones' socks (several posts have actually appeared like that!)!!!

The ideal solution, of course, would be to have separate pages for Forum Novels, General Indy Discussion, Where to Buy/Sell Indy Props, etc. Since there's only one forum page to post on, though, that's what we have to work with (and we Forum Novel writers alone shouldn't be asked to be separated from everyone else)!

Sorry if I sounded somewhat harsh... it wasn't my intention to come down on you like that. I just don't see how the Forum Novel is creating a problem for the rest of the readers... they don't have to click on the message if they don't want to read it!

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]