Indy Movie Help!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AJ Productions Ltd. from pm023-25.dialip.mich.net on July 23, 1999 at 08:22:10:

Well, we finally were able to begin filming on our Indiana Jones fan movie this past week, Indiana Jones and the Black Idol! Because our funds are limited, we are going to reopen our offer that was posted on the forum a while back.

So many things to do, yet not enough money to accomplish them all. I would like to ask you all at the IndyFan Forum for your support. I am NOT however, trying to rip any of you off. I am asking for donations, but for these, you will receive cool items from us here at AJ Productions Ltd. Donati ons will be accepted up until August 7, 1999. For every single person that sends us a donation of $30.00, which will be used on the production of the film, they will receive a nifty certificate stating that they are an investor in Indiana Jones and the Black Idol, they get their name in the credit of the film, email updates about the progress of the filming and editing, and a free copy of the finished film (since I cannot legally sell it). All donations will be used on the making of our film. Please drop us an email if you are interested, we need your support.

If you have any questions you would like answered, email me and I will reply to you as soon as I am able to check my email. Please help us!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]