Re: You mean to say Michealson left because of the hostility in the forum?(nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-100.ispmodems.net on July 23, 1999 at 11:38:16:

In Reply to: Re: You mean to say Michealson left because of the hostility in the forum?(nim) posted by Webley on July 23, 1999 at 08:21:44:

: :
: : He did? Gee now I feel soo guilty.
: : D.

: I think it was because of some trouble seekers here on the Forum who had something against Michaelson. He didn't post messages for a while but I think he never really left. (or something like that)
: You may correct me Michaelson when I'm wrong and if you read this.
: -Webley-

If my reading of the vault is correct, Michaelson was going to leave because of Groo. Remember him? The guy who couldn't take his own medicine. Groo attacked Michaelson for no reason, they went back and forth for a while, and Michaelson decided to limit his posts. Apparently Groo apologized through e-mail, everything was okay between him and Michaelson, although Groo never learned his lesson. I don't miss that jerk at all, and it seems not to bother anyone else.

I'm glad to see that other members of the Forum are sticking up for themselves and their friends. There is no reason to be impolite here. If someone is a complete jerk, let them have it. The harassment of Tessa was uncalled for, I don't think it is right to ignore it.

Thanks,

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: