Re: To all "Tessa" Fan fiction writers (and future writers)....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port143.maxc03.bignet.net on July 23, 1999 at 12:06:17:

In Reply to: To all "Tessa" Fan fiction writers (and future writers).... posted by Indiana Jerico on July 23, 1999 at 03:50:56:

:
: I think it'd be good if all who want to be on the story would give their personal description so all the others would have a mental image of the persons involved. I already did mine on Chapter 5. Anyone else?

: Also, clarifications! Deirdre, Indiana James and Fiddler are on the back of Aragorn's car! Just so you'd know.

: Till then.

: ---Indiana Jerico

O.K., here's my description: I am 6'5" tall (really) and weigh 245 lbs. with a muscular body (and getting more so. I just started lifting weights again after long while). I have dark hair and dark eyes, and my features are somewhat chiseled, resembling a young Clint Eastwood, not so much in looks but in features (strong chin, steely glare) And although I am "The Man with the Hat", I personally do not always wear one. I have all my own hair, and I am nearly 34 years old!!

Hope this helps,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: