Re: You too, huh?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 204.208.137.170 on April 30, 1998 at 12:18:15:

In Reply to: HEY MAX , I HAVE A QUESTION?? posted by INDIANA GJR on April 30, 1998 at 11:10:26:

: Max,
: I read one of your postings on the Indy jacket and was just curious on how long the jacket took to arrive on your doorstep. Michealson was kind enough to tell me how long his jacket took seeing that i ordered mine 32 days ago to this day to be exact. I'm really pressing the subject because a few days ago i just found out that I might be going on a fishing trip to Missourrie and would love to bring the jacket along on my trip! I live in the east cost and will be leaving in the begining of next week! If any one else reads this please feel free to respond and thank you!
: later,
: INDIANA GJR

: I'm in the same boat, although a little more serious in my case. I received confirmation of my order on March 25th so that's been a total of 37 days as of today. My problem is that I'm being reassigned to Seoul, Korea and my household goods are being picked up next week. You can imagine what difficulties would ensue if my jacket arrived at a location that I don't even live at anymore... I've sent Peter an email requesting a status report on my order. If you're that concerned about your order then you should contact him. But since my jacket has yet to arrive (and I ordered before you), you might be waiting a bit longer.... -CP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]