Sir, I am in your debt. Bravo!nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-142-125.nas-3.MON.frontiernet.net on July 23, 1999 at 16:28:52:

In Reply to: Re: Chapter 23-24 of Tessa and the Stranger on the Plane posted by the Fiddler on July 23, 1999 at 16:12:38:

: : Chapter 23 (Brett's Inner Conflict)

: : Brett began to worry about his brother, Indiana James, and what happened to him. Although, James had turned himself over to the evil Deirdre, he was after all still his brother. And Blood relation is far more important than some silly conflict between two sides.
: : But even as Brett thought this, he had this overwhelming loyalty to Jerico, Aragorn, Meg, and the others. He couldn't possibly betray them! His job, like it was from the start was to be the computer hacker extraordinaire. Although, he was highly educated in computers, he would have preferred a field job. He yearned for the adventure, just like his favorite action/adventure hero Indiana Jones. But his even bigger idol, E.T. would disapprove of this. What was Brett to do?
: : After much debating to himself in the library of what he should do. The job or his brother. He took one last look at the whole library and his mind was made up. He decided to hop on a plane to Poland and rescue his brother from whoever had captured him.
: : He ran out of the library as fast as he could to the airport. But then quickly turned back to the library and took the "Lord of the Rings" book.
: : "It's gonna be one long flight! I need something to pass the time", Brett said to himself.

: Chapter 24 [More Clues] (the Fiddler)

: "So, now that we are all safe and sound you get to tell me why you impersonated Goodsport." Tessa pointed out.
: "Here is the deal, lets go to bed, get a good nights sleep and I'll tell you in the mornin' a'right?"
: "Okay, fine." Tessa agreed skepticaly.

: ---

: As Indiana Lambert stood, poised, waiting for somebody to enter the room he wondered, is this it? does the end come now? Was that vision a sign of his comming death?
: Suddenly Fiddler entered the room and James sighed in releif: "Oh, it's only you, glad you came for me."
: Then he saw that Fiddler's hands were still tied.
: "What the..." Lambert blurted, startled.
: "It's alright, we are just going for a little drive," Indy remarked as he followed his prisoner into the room, "but first we are going to have a little pat down to make sure you aren't hidding anything in your clothing."
: "Would it help if we just told you we don't?" Fiddler asked sarcasticaly.
: "No, first of all because I locked Lambert in that other room and now he is in here." Indy replied flatly, acting as though Fiddler's comment had been just plain stupid and not sarcastic.
: Backing Fiddler against the wall Indy proceeded to tie Indiana Lambert's hands and then search him. All the while the Fiddler stood, passively, leaning against the wall.
: When Indy finished he pushed James against the wall next to Fiddler. Instantly as Lambert hit the wall he felt something press against his hand. Realizing it was something the Fiddler was trying to hand him Lambert quickly tried to grab hold of it, but fumbled his attempt and dropped the item as Fiddler was pulled away from the wall to be searched.
: Indy heard the folded peice of paper hit the stone floor...
: "What's this?" He asked, pushing both prisoners away from the paper and then bending over to pic it up.
: Neither man replied.
: Unfolding the piece of paper he found the following:
:

: Searching the forum as the plane left Reykjavik, Indiana Jerico saw another message posted by Tessa's husband. It was titled: "Something from Tessa." It said how they had just heard from her and that she was in a hotel in Warsaw and doing fine. It also mentioned a neat map Tessa had found and told her husband about on the phone.
: Clicking on the link that was given, a scann of an old map of Poland slowly downloaded.
: "Hey Meg, look at this," he said, distracting her from her studies of the forum novels, "it's a map that Tessa told her husband about."

: Next chapter anyone? or an add on to this one?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]