Uhm, conflicting points in the "Tessa" fanfic guys. Mind clearing these up?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from 208.162.27.83 on July 23, 1999 at 19:41:59:

On Chapter 21, how did The Man in the Hat knew that Aragorn and the others have Indiana James and the Fiddler?

On Chapter 23, Brett decided to hop on a plane for Poland. Uhm, wasn't it already established that Brett is already in Poland? He went there together with Aragorn.

On Chapter 21, I could add something to explain that. Here it is.

---(Chapter 21 revised to explain something):

As they entered their room Tessa insisted she needed to use the bathroom and went straight in.
The Man in the Hat shrugged as he sat down on the bed. He covered his face with his hands and sighed. How am I s'pposed to carry out my mission? he thought. He thought about contacting Big Boss Nobody, or Deirdre. He was about to pick up the phone when it rang. He hesitated, then picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Listen up, Man in the Hat," a muffled voice said. It was electronically disguised. "They're onto you now. An elite agency wants to save Tessa. They've already got two of your friends, Indiana James and the Fiddler."
"Who's this???" The Man in the Hat said.
The voice laughed evilly. "Be grateful I told you this. They're your friends, right? You wouldn't want to desert James and the Fiddler, wouldn't you?"
"Wait! I..."
"Here's Aragorn's number," the voice said. It dictated the number and The Man in the Hat hastily wrote it dow.
"Look, thank you but I need..."
The line went dead.
The Man in the Hat looked at the phone for a moment. Then, still making sure that Tessa's in the bathroom, he dialed the number the voice gave him.
: "Hello?" came the voice from the other end.
: "Listen up, you have a couple of my friends, I have one of yours. Here is what happens: we are going to trade. I give you Tessa, you give me Indiana James and the Fiddler."
: "Wait... Who..."
: Cutting Aragorn off The Man with the Hat continued:
: "Here is how it happens: we meet about a quarter mile apart, you release Lambert and Fiddler and I release Tessa, they walk toward eachother, passing in the middle, they each reach their friends about the same time. Then I have my associates back and you have yours. Is that understood?"
: "Yes... bu..."
: Interupting again The Man with the Hat went on to arrange a time and a place--a rural area about two hours from Warsaw.

Hope that clears it up! Good job, people!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]