I know the name of a good rhinoplastician. nm :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-142-225.nas-3.MON.frontiernet.net on July 24, 1999 at 14:54:17:

In Reply to: Chapter 29 of Tessa and the Stranger on the Plane posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on July 24, 1999 at 14:10:52:

: Chapter 29

: The plane finally reached its destination. Brett Lambert, still mesmerized by what he just read in the "Lord of the Rings" book, got off the plane and began his search for his brother. He had to find him and make sure that he was OK. He followed Aragorn's directions to the house where Indy James was being held and saw Aragorn and a strange looking man who called himself "Indy" waiting outside the house.
: "Boy, what an original name that Indy!", Brett thought to himself sarcastically.
: Brett approached Aragorn and Indy.
: "All right, Aragorn! What have you done to my brother?" Brett commanded.
: "Huh? That bastard is your brother?" Indy sneered.
: "Damn right, Indy" Brett responded. "Now, Aragorn, where is my brother?"
: "He's in the house locked up again." Aragorn responded.
: "Again?", Brett asked.
: "Yeah, he tried to escape but I shot the butterball with a tranquilizer dart," explained Aragorn.
: "Butterball? James isn't fat!", Brett said confused.
: "Nevermind that. It's an inside joke!" Aragorn explained. "Now let's go in the house, and I'll show you your traitor brother"
: "Fine!", Brett said. "But he's no traitor. He must have been forced to do evil things!"
: Brett, Aragorn, and Indy walked into the house and directed Brett to where he was being held. He was being held in a room down the corridor.
: "Jimbo!" yelled Brett with enthusiasm.
: "Brett" called back James in a subdued tone. He was experiencing the after effects of drowsiness when being hit with a tranquilizer dart.
: "I'm so glad to see you, James. I thought they-" Brett was interrupted as Short Round bursted through the door.
: "Hey guys!" yelled Short Round. "I'm sorry, I couldn't find a hotel room for us. They all had NO VACANCY signs and hookers in the lobby! It was scary-"
: Short Round stopped and noticed Brett.
: "Hey! Who's this guy?" Shorty asked referring to Brett.
: Before any answer could be given, Brett pulled out his big fat "Lord of the Rings" book out.
: "You bastard!!" yelled Brett as he threw the giant book at Short Round.
: "OWWWWWW!!! You idiot! You broke my nose! You broke my F***ing nose!!" Short Round exclaimed in extreme pain as he held his nose with his two hands and blood trickled out.
: Before Brett could do anymore to help his brother escape, Aragorn and Indy punched him in the face, and tied him up. They threw him in the cell with James.
: "That'll teach ya!" sneered Indy.
: The three soon left to help Short Round out.
: "Ahhh, how are we doing James?" asked Brett to strike up some conversation.
: "Same as always" replied James.
: "That bad huh?" said Brett.
: "Yep" answered James. "Man, us Lambert's have no luck at all!"
: "You said it James!"

: ---------

:
: Now, who will contribute Chapter 30?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: