Re: Forum Novels etc...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sajnu from host-209-214-176-49.cae.bellsouth.net on July 25, 1999 at 19:58:17:

In Reply to: Forum Novels etc... posted by David Zaritsky on July 25, 1999 at 18:18:07:

I've had the same problem, missing stuff I would've like to have replied to but didn't see because it was hidden amidst a massive post of the forum novel. By the time I've read it, it's too far down to do any good to post a reply. My other complaint is seeing a post with about 20 replies that sounds like something about Indy. I get all excited, and it turns out to be nothing more than everyone trying to clarify the novel!

:
: I've been quiet for awhile but I have to agree with Rob T. (ducks a wizzing poison dart from the authors on the forum). Its been increasingly hard to read this forum lately as I find myself having to skip over all the forum novels entrants to seek out a morsel of some other subject...such as Indy clothing, or rumors, or movies etc... What I find happening is I sometimes skip over messages I really would have liked to read but thought they were part of the forum novel so payed them no heed.....perhaps there is a way to separate the two...a forum novel and the Indy Forum. I know I'll be placed in Beloq's cell for this but its my humble opinion.

: David

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]