Fan fic

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-150-254.nas-1.MON.frontiernet.net on July 25, 1999 at 20:17:38:

I think we all need to calm down a little bit. What is wrong with fan fiction. If we didn't have it, this forum would be the same old thing over and over again. If you don't like, don't click! Oh, no, but then comes the bullshit factor. "It's flooding the forum!" "I can't see the other posts!" "The writers are ignoring the other posts!" I for one, have no trouble seeing the other posts, but perhaps we should tone down the fan fic postings. Have I been responding to other posts lately. No! Why?? Because I respond to posts that I find interesting, and I haven't seen too much of that lately. I'm sure there are others who find this interesting, fine! Take a little more time, read more carefully, and you will find what you want to read. And we'll try as well to tone down the fan fic posts. There's an easy solution to this, all this bickering is not required. And then theres people who start shitting on Tessa. What did she do!!! For the love of God, the woman losts her grandmother, and she didn't deserve that anyway!! "Can anyone here say MOOOOOO???" Guess what Bandolier fuc*, can anyone here say unclefuc*er?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]