My apologies... and a possible solution.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Campbell from NS.SKYINET.NET on July 25, 1999 at 23:46:30:

Dear Forum,

This won't be one of those rebelllious posts. I don't want to argue on what is right and what is wrong anymore. I guess everyone in this forum has clearly expressed the way they feel about what has been going on.

Therefore I humbly want to apologize for everything.

This mess has however evoked some people to actually think and construct up a solution. If anybody of you folks have tried reading my response to Rob T's post ("What on earth is happening here"), I have mentioned something on the plans of constructing a new webpage, devoted to Indyfan fanfic, related to anything Indy & a hangout for Indyfans to get to know each other(and hopefully to live in peace). I also stated that the purpose of this is not to lure any of the Indyfans away from this wonderful forum, but it should be viewed as an interesting alternative and stop disputes as the one we are having now.

DrHose, he was so kind to offer his expertise, and I are starting in accomplishing this new website. We would appreciate reactions to this (but better thru email, as not to cause another stir) and would be glad if others could provide anything useful.

Again, I in behalf of everyone else who is sorry for this ruckus, I want to apologize.

Deirdre Campbell

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]