hahahaaaa...*Lopsided Grin* Michaelson always has an answer for everything. Him and tessa are the real indy's around this forum!! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust9.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on July 26, 1999 at 15:34:48:

In Reply to: Re: Which Stetson hat is the best? posted by Michaelson on July 26, 1999 at 10:54:36:

: : The Temple? The Indy? The Ark? The elusive Nostalgia? I know that's an incredibly subjective question, but I would love to hear some opinions, so I can make a better-informed (is that grammatically correct?) decision. If anybody can either respond on the list, or email privately, I would be very appreciative for any information! Thanks!

: Actually, without seeming to dodge the question, I'm actually answering it....any of the above three would work the same, as the Temple and Ark are the same but just pre-blocked. This can be either changed by you, or have it done by a professional hat cleaner and have them blocked to the shape you really want. The Nostalgia is, of course, open crowned and ready for your shaping. From all appearances, the Temple and Ark are just pre shaped Nostalgia's , so either way you jump, you're actually correct. It's just how much after sale work are you wanting to to? Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]