Re: Mysteries of the Universe

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust9.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on July 26, 1999 at 15:51:29:

In Reply to: Re: Mysteries of the Universe posted by Michaelson on July 26, 1999 at 14:41:09:

Well I have to say the Omega Book and the thing with "Indy's Eagle" thing I think those are pretty mysterious things. With the Omega Book ya could change someones life and stuff like that! Possibly rule the world and live forever, knowing your death. It sucks that indy didnt check out his life, but like Doc Emmet Brown said "You can't know too much about your own future" on back to the future, and possibly you can also probably find out the lottery numbers for tomorrow night!! Although i dont play em...
And with Indy's eagle, it probably could be an angel ya never know?? or that shaman dude did somethin and gave it to him for "good luck" although i dont believe in any of that magic, superastitious hocus pocus!!!!! hehe.. But who knows, what if someone shot it down???? But still it didnt save him, it only watched over him, so most of the stuff indy does isnt because of the eagle.. so if he was in trouble the eagle would save him,, you know when indy was at stone hedge, time froze and merlin appeared to him and stuff, cuz his eagle was there and he was hopeless, and when he crashed in seven viels??? so the eagle really helped him out two times, once for his life, and once for the world.. see yas.
"You know i don't believe in that magic, superstitious hocus pocus." -Indy, Raider's.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]