Extra's....how to continue Indy's exciting new day out.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mola Ram from 192.190.201.59 on May 01, 1998 at 08:58:19:

In Reply to: CHAPTER 1!! posted by Mola Ram on May 01, 1998 at 08:38:36:

This story begin's again in Indy's classroom. There is a Large model
of a volcano on Indy's desk....representing part of the subject
of his last expedition.

Sorry about how what I wrote repeating itself....that was an accident when
it came to copying and pasting it!!....

Anyway....anyone can take over, you can write as much as you want, or as little,
but don't have Indy doing anything really dumb, or un-Indyish, like growing wings
and becoming a pteredactyl or something!! Keep it in the style of the movies, and
the FIND YOUR FATE adventures, rather than the ROB McGREGOR 'weirdo' stuff that crept
into the last of his books. If unplausible stuff like this happens, then we will continue
from the last 'normal' entry.

When adding a new part, write chapter 2, 3, 4 or whatever in the subject box, to with each new entry.
i.e I've titled mine chapter 1, the next person continues with ch.2, and so on. So it is clear that
it's a continuation of the story.

If writing opinions or anything about the story, makes this clear in the subject box.

If anyone decides that the story isn't going in the right direction, they they can take it in
a completely different direction but, must write 'ALTERNATIVE chapter 1 or 2 or whatever' or words to that effect
in the 'SUBJECT' box. OK?

I think that's it, Anything else, then post your ideas. Otherwise....The Man with the Hat is Back!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]