hey..i suggested it too :P

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by drhose from pool-207-205-219-219.pbgh.grid.net on July 27, 1999 at 07:48:48:

In Reply to: ATTENTION: ALL FANFIC/FORUM NOVEL WRITERS! posted by Goodsport on July 26, 1999 at 18:50:23:

: As you already know, Micah has created a new Fan Fiction page on this site. Thank you Micah for the great page, and for listening to my suggestion. You're the main reason that this is the best Indiana Jones website around - bar none!

: I have now posted the latest Chapter Logs of the current forum novel. For those who contributed (and for those who want to, or just simply want to read it), please check out the new page.

: If you don't mind, also read the welcome message and give input on how we should proceed with the story, and on the idea of a new Indy based fan fic as well.

: And of course, other Indiana Jones fan fiction is absolutely welcome there as well!

: Thanks for reading this, and remember: don't post any new chapters on this general Indyfan forum page... we have brand new page for that now! :)

: Once again, I look forward to seeing you all there! :D

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: