Re: Indy jackets for Youths...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by eric from ppp152.spiritusa.net on July 27, 1999 at 10:38:36:

In Reply to: Indy jackets for Youths... posted by Adios Satipo on July 27, 1999 at 08:25:31:

See that's the thing. I was just at disneyworld mgm studios and begged my mom to let me get the jacket, she's like no you outgrow it by Christmas time.So then I devised a way to get it for birthday/crhistmas gift, but by then it's the day after so i was going to get an adult size, but Wested is authentic and also cheaper.
Bye,
eric

: : Hi I am getting an Indy jacket for my birthday and christmas gift. I was looking at the wested site and I know that everyone likes it the best, but I am looking for the cheapest one. Some of you think I'm poor but, I'm only 13 and there isn't exactly a place for a thirteen year old kid in Fond du Lac, WI where a kid can get a job to pay for a jacket. I would appreciate replys from the members of the forum.
: : P.s. some of you have any Indy figures you want to sell.

: : Eric

: For somebody who likely has a bit more growing to do, I don't know if I would go for the Wested right now. Wait until your 18-20? It would be a shame to get only a year or two out of it - especially at $300 after adding up everything.

: You may want to check another alternative. The only place I've ever seen Indy jackets for young people is (suprise) Disneyland at the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost. And, as luck would have it, I am taking my family there next week and am planning on buying one for my son. If memory serves, they cost $145 - about half the price of the adult jacket. They are leather. I do not recall how accurate they are, but will be happy to give you a full report when I get back - probably the second week of August.

: If you choose to go that way, you can purchase the jacket directly from Disneyland by calling "DelivEARS" at 1-800-362-4533. Through this service, you can buy any of the merchandise sold in the park. There will be a delivery charge - about $20 with either FedEx or UPS 4 day delivery. No sales tax if you are outside of California. When you call the number, you will be on hold for a bit, so be patient.

: I'll let you know how they look!

: Adios Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: