Interesting theory...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8vo.dialup.mindspring.com on July 27, 1999 at 13:32:11:

In Reply to: Re: I propose we get to the bottom of this Axum "Ark of the Covenant" mystery... posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtE Cym SOCAE) on July 27, 1999 at 10:56:11:

I am aware that the Ethiopians are heavily armed from seeing the TV specials, but I'm sure they're not well prepared for a stealth chopper raid at night. We'll need some radar-seeking missles and perhaps a diversion created somewhere else. so the government thinks rebels are attacking. I haven't heard of the theory that the Ark was moved back to Jerusalem, though. Where did you read that?

Cheers,
Abner

: Uh... you might want to read up on it a bit. THEY are heavily armed (read "The Sign and the Seal" by Graham Hancock). The Ethiopian government has an interest in protecting that compund, which means anti-aircraft guns could be trained on your choppers.
: Besides, it's not really there anymore. Sometime in the early 90's it was removed to Jerusalem, where it's currently waiting for the rebuilding of the Temple. It was "bought" at the time that the Ethiopian Jews were being air-lifted out to integrate with the nation of Israel.

: : We should get together a small but heavily armed group of commandos and storm the supposed resting place of the Ark and if it's there, get it out of Ethiopia to be studied. I was thinking of using Humvees with .50 cal machine guns but actually helicopters might be better. We fly in off a ship and surprise them, then get out before they know what hit them. What do you think?

: : Cheers,
: : Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: