They are the same videos, and cheaper too! Will this special repeat? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8vo.dialup.mindspring.com on July 27, 1999 at 13:42:11:

In Reply to: Some new videos for sale by the 700 Club as well posted by Abner on July 27, 1999 at 09:02:55:

: : : It was a documentary on the search for the Ark in Ethiopia. VERY interesting. Did anyone catch it?

: : : John-Rhys Davies was the narrator!!!!!

: : : Aragorn

: : I watched it!!! Remember the part with the temple said to hold the Ark, and the man's description of the Ark. Very spooky, seriously. And I didn't catch John Rhys Davies until the ending credits. I mean "You..are named after the _dog_!!!??? Haha!" sounds a lot different from "...the Ark (with the British accent)" My grandma MIGHT be ordering the video with the extra scenes!

: : "Okie dokie, Dr. Jones! Hold on to your potatoes!"-Shorty, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

:
: I was flipping through and caught something about "The Ark of the Covenant" on TV. It was the 700 Club promoting two videos with some guy named "Bob" who wears an Indy-esque hat and rides horseback in front of the pyramids. Anyway it has more of the Axum, Ethiopia footage and lore. Also, another video about the search for the "Real Mt. Sinai" somewhere in Saudi Arabia that looked intriguing.

: Cheers,
: Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: