Do they show the Indy preview in widescreen? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from 216.32.185.198 on July 27, 1999 at 15:10:37:

In Reply to: EVERYONE RENT PAYBACK!!!!!! posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert and Indiana James (Lambert) on July 27, 1999 at 12:19:09:

: To see the preview of the Indiana Jones movies coming for video, you guys gotta rent Payback with Mel Gibson!

: The preview was so awesome!!!! I'm glad I didn't hear the soundbite on the net, because it would have ruined my exhilaration for seeing this preview. It is a lot like watching those Star Wars previews back in November and March. It is definitely one of the best of all-time!!! Here is the story of how we saw the previews.

: James and I woke up and headed to the video store to pick up a copy of Payback. Since it is cheap Tuesday at that store, it might have been very hard to get a copy, but luckily we did!!! There were only a couple more left!!

: When we popped in the movie, there were crappy previews for crappy movies like 100 Cigarrettes (or whatever # it was) and that god-awful Steve Martin movie The Out of Towners. Then, the third and final preview was the Indiana Jones preview. James and I leaped in excitement!! Finally, Indiana Jones has returned to the public! We watched the preview again about 5 times and will watch it even more!

: And the "Feature Presentation" was worthy of the preview (I would have rented Payback either way, I wanted to see it, but the Indy preview only motivated us further). So Indyfans, head to the video store now and rent Payback. You'll be glad you did! The movie and the preview kick ass!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]