Re: Help! info on revolvers

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 1Cust123.max22.washington.dc.ms.uu.net on May 01, 1998 at 19:44:16:

In Reply to: Help! info on revolvers posted by Fleet Captain Rhynes on May 01, 1998 at 16:18:22:

: I don't know if enough people were looking at my first message so I am posting a new one.
: I need information and pictures of Indy's revolver from Raiders and ToD. I think that he has a Smith & Wesson N frame Triple Lock in 38-40 calibre, and a Colt New service in .45 Colt. However both these revolver's are available in many other calibers, even the .45 ACP (the colt 1911 bullet, with half moon clips)
: Would anyone with correct information please reply to this message or send me an email at david.rhynes@shaw.wave.ca
: Also sny information on pictures of Indy with these guns or picture of these gun (off the internet) would be useful.

: Umm...haven't you seen the previous messages in this forum? There are no pictures but a few contributers to this page have produced volumes of information regarding conversions, calibers, production notes, etc. Guys like Max Schulte and Michaelson(?) come to mind. It's all here (less the pictures) just go to the Webley strings....-CP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]