Re: Where the Heck I've Been

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Major Paul from 147.239.118.3 on July 28, 1999 at 14:54:07:

In Reply to: Re: Forrestal - Looking for To? posted by Michelson on July 28, 1999 at 14:44:05:

: Posting aside, where in the heck have you been hiding, Major??!! Folks have been asking about you for a while. Glad to "see" you. Regards. Michaelson

:: Ahhh my friend, I have returned back to the States from my year-long assignment in Korea. Just recently returned to Fort Bragg, North Carolina where once again I'm "hitting the silk" as a paratrooper, although I'm getting a bit old for this (it's the mileage, not age).
I know I haven't been on in sometime and it was due to the flurry of trips I took before I left to see a little more of Asia. I spent the month of May in India wandering from Delhi south through the state of Rajasthan, east to Agra, farther east to Varanasi on the Ganges and then back to Delhi. I believe I did post a message about that trip. I got very sick. Lonely Planet got some of my updates on that.) Needless to say the fedora was well worn after all that. Now that I'm back to the States I'll be chiming in a little more regularily. So many updates and exciting things on the Indy horizon! -MP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]