Oh... just a few things about raiders tod and lc no one said.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust51.tnt11.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on July 29, 1999 at 13:18:01:

On ToD a lot of times you might notice it, the thuggees keep on saying this word, its annoying it sounds like "Meega dool" or "Miga role" you can hear them say it best when Indy and the gang are in the mine carts and he lifts his shovel to those dirt holders or something and drops it on the oncoming thuggees. And I don't know if anyone noticed this but when Indy cut the rope bridge and Mola Ram keeps saying "NO!! What are you doing!" And stuff it sounds like he says "You fool!" or something like that, has anyone heard it? It sounds stupid to talk about him saying that but it sounds like he said two things at once.. I mean like Spielberg and Lucas figured "Hey to make more noise and panic why dont we make him say these things in a microphone and play them all at once" You know, like its dubbed over what else he's saying. And on LC the nazis keep on saying this thing over like the thuggees,,, it sounds like they are saying "appabet ty!" or something over, and one thing sounds like they are saying "blotta blah!" like they were recording it and playing it on all the action scenes with the thuggees and stuff. Well dudes see yas.
"What did he say?" -Han Solo, ROTJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]