Re: I'm going with "Temple" as #1.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LUIS OLLE from 207-172-199-130.s3.as1.xwb.nj.dialup.rcn.com on July 29, 1999 at 14:01:48:

In Reply to: I'm going with "Temple" as #1. posted by Aragorn on July 28, 1999 at 22:33:47:

: First off, all three Indy films are GREAT. It's hard for me to choose one, but for now I'll go with "Temple of Doom". My opinions are known to change, but for now, that's it for me. (No matter which film, though, "Temple of Doom" will ALWAYS have the best music.)

: Okay. There's the two tones the movie takes on, first of all. I like the transition from light-heartedness to pure darkness, going back and forth, all through the film.

: Secondly, the way we get to see Jones in his second outing. He's really out for himself over here; there's no one to help him (save for Shorty, as was pointed out before). He REALLY gets to be a hero... it's all up to him. That scene right after he says to Willie, "Right. All of us." comes to mind. The expression on his face... PERFECT.

: Third, simply because it's different. Like the first one, it took a whole new direction, turning out to be nothing like what one might have expected. It really took me by surprise, the first time I watched it, and I thought it was terrific.

: Aragorn

: I agree on temple as #1. also because indy fights like a man and not using his weapons much its all punching and excitement.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]