Actually Pal, it IS Alfred Molina.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Seamus from p1009.as1.adl.dublin.tinet.ie on July 30, 1999 at 15:04:36:

In Reply to: Nope... posted by Adios Satipo on July 30, 1999 at 14:55:33:

: : Did anyone ever see the movie version of Maverick with Mel Gibson? Well, guess what, i discovered that Alfred Molina had a role in it!! I saw the opening credits and all of a sudden his name popped up! I jumped. I thought to myself where is Satipo in the movie!? I scanned all the faces in the movie to see which would be the most similar, and then I found him! He plays Angel, Maverick's poker-playing antagonist. He had an American accent (I understand in real life, he has a Welsh accent), so the only way I recognized him was his nose, and then his eyes. That is so cool that an Indy actor is in a cool movie with a heroic character whose name happens to be Bret (I love that!! I wish it was with 2 T's, but that's ok). Did anyone else catch this?

: : BTW, my mom named me after Bret Maverick from the TV series with James Garner (also the inspiration for James' name!). Thought you'd like that tidbit!

: Nope. That is Stuart Margolis. He was a regular on The Rockford Files. Different Actor.

: "Adios Satipo..."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]