Re: HJ fedora featured in Indy Gear

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from spider-we031.proxy.aol.com on July 31, 1999 at 10:20:30:

In Reply to: HJ fedora featured in Indy Gear posted by Steve on July 30, 1999 at 20:30:32:

: I was really impressed with the HJ fedora featured in Indy Gear. Is this the current hat offered by this shop? When was it purchased? I plan on buying myself one for a Christmas present and I really need to know if this is what I will get. Thanks, Steve

Well, I just recieved my HJ (took about 2 weeks) and I will say that it looks pretty much like the one on Indy Gear except that the crease/dent and pinch were a little "softer" on mine. Easy enough to shape with a little water. Also, the coloring was a little more brown than the slightly reddish brown that those pictures seem to have. My guess is that the sunlight makes it look that way in the pics, but the hat is really brown, you know?
Ufortunately, the sizing was a little off on mine and I've sent it back for another (aaaargh!). Either way it's a beautiful hat...definately INDY.
Rgards
Tom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: