Re: Good show!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on August 01, 1999 at 12:08:33:

In Reply to: Good show! posted by Tessa on August 01, 1999 at 12:01:32:

: I agree with experimenting with noctural activities! =) Been there, done that.

: As soon as I get my feet wet with my new job, I'll be starting school again. This time starting back as a lowly freshman to major in communications and anthropology (Unusual combination I know, but then I am unusual). Who knows? Maybe I can become a professional spokesperson for archeologists/anthropologists. But I'll settle for being a computer geek for now.

: Tessa

: P.S. On another note, I was asked to perform at my 10 year reunion next year. (I used to be semi-professional singer and dancer until my accident). So, I've been working with my brother's band and belting out tunes I wrote and songs from that era. As soon as I get a demo tape, I'll send it out on a wav file for anyone interested.

Good show yourself, regarding the college decision. My eldest daughter heads off to college in a couple weeks, has declared her major in anthropology, main concentration in archeology, specifically Egyptology with a possible minor in linguistics. She actually gave communications some thought, but was a little more interested in the language part. They were shocked to have a freshman come right out of the box with her major ready to declare, and already are assigning her a mentor in the department, with possibilities of field work right out of the box. This should be interesting, to say the least. I will say this right up front, her father had NOTHING to do with her decision. She has confessed to me, though, the the Indiana Jones influence that has been around her literally all her life (she was born in 1980, and Raiders came out 5 months later) did indeed mold her interest. Stay tuned. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]