Quite right!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from constellation.shreve.net on August 01, 1999 at 18:14:56:

In Reply to: Civility 101 posted by Steve on August 01, 1999 at 16:28:34:

: I know I am new to this forum, and I really enjoy reading posts from others that are interested in Indy. That is the one thing that we all have in common. Sometimes I read all the current posts, and sometimes I just read those that might interest me. It really depends on how much time I have to sit in front of my monitor. I come here for one thing, and that is to see what is happening in the minds of those who have the same interest as me. Most of the time it is a very informative and interesting experience, but there are those times when it becomes a microcosm of society, and something I would rather not have enter into my conciousness. Verbal projectiles are thrown all too easily sometimes, with no thought given to the consequences. One thing is certain. If I ever offend anyone it will be completely unintentional. And if someone is overtly rude or sarcastic to me-so what? In the grand scheme of things it is as unimportant as a wart on some Russian's posterior! The energy that you waste on such things can be used much more contructively elsewhere, and negetive emotions are such a drag. Not very I know, but it makes existence much more pleasant, and this forum much more satisfying. Steve

I believe that you are referring to my defending Tess, etc. etc.
I am in complete agreement with you and understand your point fully.
But one can only take so much... I am usually an extremely nice, peaceful
person (very easy to get along with). I apologize for some of the
words I may have hurled (without thought of consequence, but with
complete intent to make a point). And, as you are new here,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! :)
So, without further ado, let's talk Indy, shall we folks?

Warmest wishes,

Dale Dassel :)

P.S.- My M.B.A. package should be here very soon. Looking forward to
completing my outfit. (All I will need is a holster.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]