Alden Shoe Testimonial...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adios Satipo from 149.82.21.162 on August 02, 1999 at 09:56:05:

I find myself singing the praises of these shoes so often in replies, etc., that I figured it was time to just write a post for all to see. For ANYBODY out there who has any affinity for putting together their own Indy wardrobe, these shoes are a must. For ANYBODY out there who reads the forum, even if they don't take part, and think those of us who obsess about the outfit are a little "over the top", these shoes are still a must.

These are the best example of footwear I have ever put on my feet. I have owned $100+ athletic shoes. I have owned $300 handcrafted cowboy boots. These Alden #405's are the best example of form and function I have seen. I wear mine everyday, because they are the most comfortable and functional shoes I have, and they also look great.

An Example: The only obsession greater in my life then Indy, is Disneyland/Disney World. During an average 9-day vacation, we can spend 5 days easily at Disneyland. By the time we get home, I always have blisters on my feet - I blame them on my kids, but I would get them even before we had kids. We just returned from Anaheim and this is the first time that we have gone since I received my Aldens'. NOT ONE BLISTER!

They are quite simply the best made shoes I have ever had the pleasure to own. By the way, my wife gives me no end of grief about wearing orthopedic shoes - she's just kidding.

BUY THE SHOES! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]