Re: A question for all Wested owners...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by gary from 89.borrego.uia.net on August 02, 1999 at 14:13:28:

In Reply to: A question for all Wested owners... posted by ROB T. on August 01, 1999 at 22:37:44:

: I don't own a Wested and probably never will (just too expensive) but on this forum I've read a lot about them and I have a question regarding their use in the films.
: From what I've been able to discern from you guys who have the jacket it is lightweight but you wouldn't want to wear it in the middle of July. With the heatwave we've had the last few weeks I imagine all of your jackets are languishing in the closet. Yet we see Indy wear the Wested in the hot, humid jungles of South America (see how sweaty everyone is?) and again in the blistering heat of the Egyptian desert.
: We also see him wearing it in the blizzard in Nepal and I understand the jacket to be too lightweight for extreme cold.
: My question is is Indy crazy to wear this jacket in those conditions and would you be comfortable in the Wested in those places?

When you get 20 million a movie plus a percentage you will wear the jacket anywere.
gary

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]