Re: Ladies and Gentelmen, may I present a magazine? Yeah when I bought it,everyone thought I was nuts!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust220.tnt13.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 02, 1999 at 23:45:44:

In Reply to: Ladies and Gentelmen, may I present a magazine? posted by Phoenix on August 02, 1999 at 18:42:18:

: Hey guys,
:
: I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but go pick up a copy of
: "The Ladies Home Journal." It has a thing about Harrison Ford on it. Like him on the cover and "The top 11 things you don't know about Harrison Ford" which is pretty interesting.

: I like it. It has some good pics of him in it.

: Just thought I'd let you know.

: Phoenix

My girlfriend at the time thought I was going overboard about Harrison after a few friends of mine told her that my personality was best matched by Han Solo in Star Wars.She would ask them what was wrong with me at times when I would act a little sarcastic to her and them.And when she found out about my dream about working in the movies she told me I would never make it and when she had seen the magazine,she tossed it.I can't help that my personality is like Han Solo but hey it's me.Yeah also they thought (People at the store) they thought I had lost it.I told them that I was buying it for my mother who had the flu and liked Harrison.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]