Re: Indy Jacket FAQ -

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Davis from ts007d48.atl-ga.concentric.net on May 04, 1998 at 19:50:13:

In Reply to: Indy Jacket FAQ - posted by Kevin on May 04, 1998 at 16:35:10:

: I'm going to be busy w/ other stuff during the summer (like trying to find a job, etc)... so does someone w/ spare time want to add on to the Indy jacket faq ? just copy what I posted and edit to your heart's content..!

: Kevin Liang

Hi all,
I regularly check this site for Wested Jacket information, especially to help when I order my own. This seems to be a very hot topic on the forum, and understandably so as it is arguably the most recognizable trademark of Indy (besides the Fedora).

I have a thought about the FAQ that I wanted to share with the forum. I would be willing to host a simple HTML FAQ consisting of the current FAQ on the forum and additional posts from this forum. This would be helpful as many people have the same or similar questions about the jacket and it would be nice to have it all in one place. Perhaps someone would be willing to post some more pics of the jacket that could be included, plus reviews, ordering tips, etc. This would be a non-commercial (no advertising of any kind) page that just contains the jacket FAQ. If the response is favorable, I'll get it underway. Please include and suggestions in your response.

Thanks forum,
MD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: