Already?!? Cool!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on August 03, 1999 at 21:04:12:

In Reply to: 12" Toys McCoy Indy Doll posted by Doktor Jones on August 03, 1999 at 20:14:15:

: Hi!

: I wonder has anyone received their order of the Toys McCoy 12" Indy doll from TOYSYNDICATE.COM? I've got mine today. It's really nice. But it seems to me that the 1980s 12" KENNER doll is more hardy than this one. This one looks kinda delicate to me, although the accessories that comes with it is more detailed and better looking than the KENNER one.

: Any opinions?

: -Doktor Jones

Oh man, I envy you! :)

I still have yet to receive mine. I would imagine that the Kenner one from way back would be sturdier. Since they were sold in stores at reasonable prices, moms bought them for their kids, who then probably played with them outside and such.

I believe that the Toys McCoy one was made more for posing than actual rough playing, hence its delicate nature and its better looks (and higher price :( ). :D

One question, though: Is the Toys McCoy Indy action figure worth the price (inquiring minds want to know)? :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]