Re: Willkommen!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zod from 234.new-york-41-42rs.ny.dial-access.att.net on August 03, 1999 at 21:54:06:

In Reply to: Willkommen! posted by Deirdre Campbell on August 03, 1999 at 21:29:19:

: :
: : Hello there. New to this forum, very glad to be here! I grew up awe struck by the Indiana Jones character, and especially his costume in Raiders. I am so thrilled to find out that the authentic costume is for sale, not the prices though, but glad they are available! I am sure this forum has dealt with this a ton, but is the investment in a Herbert Johnson Raiders Fedora worth it, or should I go with the Nostalgia?
: : Thanks.
: -------------------

: If you can afford it, I wonder what's stopping you!?! But if not, well I guess it doesn't really count (did I say that?) at least you're Indyish...

: Oh and a TRUE Indyfan ought to have watched all the IJ movies, ought to have the tapes(widescreen too) at home, must have the soundtrack, must have read all the IJ novels/comics(having the whole collection of them stacked on his bookshelf in the room is compulsory!) and should NOT be afraid or ashame to wear his fedora, west,whip & etcetc to school/work.

: Oh and before I forget you outta know who to smile lop-sidedly correctly and roll your eyes then say: "Women!"
:

: Aahaha *g* don't take me to seriously

:

Deirdre

Hey Deirdre
I wish I could afford it, can't really - but that Raiders hat is the center of my equilibrium - will go hungry for a couple of weeks - then eat much at restaurant in my new Indy Fedora! Just hope it looks like the real McCoy.
Like Star Wars ( classic trilogy only ), Superman I and II, Aliens etc... Indy is a MAJOR part of my cinematic soul. Have all the films ( worn out ), documentaries and posters etc... Later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]