Re: 2 magazine references to Harrison Ford...That's not all.What about this months People mag.It has a pic of Indy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust131.tnt10.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 04, 1999 at 04:46:07:

In Reply to: 2 magazine references to Harrison Ford... posted by ROB T. on August 04, 1999 at 01:43:45:

: There is a small pic of Harrison Ford in the August issue of Movieline magazine (the one with Melissa Joan Hart on the cover, a guilty pleasure) The pic is on page 82 accompanying a one-page article about American stars who don't do commercials in America but who will in Asia. The pic is from a beer ad and shows Ford in a sauna in a towel. It's a small pic but the girls might like it.

: Also this morning on "Good Morning America" they reported that Modern Maturity magazine has a feature this month on the fifty sexiest people over the age of fifty. Harrison made the list along with Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon and Regis Philben(?)
: I don't know how big the feature is since I haven't seen the mag yet but I'll keep an eye open at the bookstore. Although I don't think I want to buy a copy of Modern Maturity since I'm only thirty-four.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]