Highly recommend....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on August 04, 1999 at 11:39:39:

In Reply to: Re: Indy as a literary hero posted by ROB T. on August 03, 1999 at 21:31:07:

: Nick, I agree that Clive Cussler would make a great Indy writer and to a lesser degree maybe Wilbur Smith. I only mentioned Hemingway because, although that would be a very literary way to go, I think it would be extremely interesting. Although, that's not going to happen since he's gone and there really isn't another writer of his calibre to tackle the subject.
: Incidentally, my advice was definately NOT aimed at you. It was just a general piece of writing advice. I agree that the rule is not etched in stone and that an action scene can break that rule and still be very effective. I haven't had a chance to really read your work yet. Although I spent about half an hour on your website yesterday and there is some stuff there I want to explore further. I'll probably print off some of your Nick Kismet novel to read at home over the weekend. It sounds very intriguing.

...you take the time and read the Nick Kismet stories to date. Excellent read, excellent writing. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]