Re: Already?!? Cool!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc7-21.fn.net on August 04, 1999 at 12:34:27:

In Reply to: Re: Already?!? Cool! posted by Goodsport on August 04, 1999 at 09:47:57:

: Is the box sealed or taped in some way? I was just wondering, since if not, then I could probably remove the figure and accessories carefully and pose them, and then carefully put them back into the box if needed. :)

: Would that be feasible?

:
: -G

No, the box is not taped or anything (don't know about the inside), the figure is held on by 3 "fabric" rubber bands!! (yes, rubber bands and not wires). I think you can take it out to pose it.. take a few snap shots.. but I'm not too sure about the accessories. They looked like they were sealed(?) in a plastic bubbled cardboard on the compartment at the right side of the figure (the box is a 3 sectioned flap-type and there are velcros to shut the flaps - just like the Classic Collector's edition GI JOE box). I do know that the golden idol is sealed in a shrink-wrapped plastic to prevent it from fading (or getting your fingerprints all over it??)
BTW, my box is the 602 of 3000... I wonder who has the 1 of 3000 or 3000 of 3000? The Japanese manufacturer's boss' son I guess?? Heh.. Heh..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]