Re: Already?!? Cool!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from 216.32.185.198 on August 04, 1999 at 13:37:30:

In Reply to: Re: Already?!? Cool! posted by Doktor Jones on August 04, 1999 at 12:34:27:

: No, the box is not taped or anything (don't know about the inside), the figure is held on by 3 "fabric" rubber bands!! (yes, rubber bands and not wires). I think you can take it out to pose it.. take a few snap shots.. but I'm not too sure about the accessories. They looked like they were sealed(?) in a plastic bubbled cardboard on the compartment at the right side of the figure (the box is a 3 sectioned flap-type and there are velcros to shut the flaps - just like the Classic Collector's edition GI JOE box). I do know that the golden idol is sealed in a shrink-wrapped plastic to prevent it from fading (or getting your fingerprints all over it??)
: BTW, my box is the 602 of 3000... I wonder who has the 1 of 3000 or 3000 of 3000? The Japanese manufacturer's boss' son I guess?? Heh.. Heh..

That's cool, although I had my heart set on keeping the figure in a pose for a while, maybe even on the Arabian Horse (once that arrives). I guess I'm going to have to keep it in the box, though. :_( What a way to spend $300+. :(

Thanks for the info. And I hear ya on the credit card! :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]