Re: Stuff you first thought about the Indiana Jones movies that you now is not true...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Kismet from 209.210.100.20 on August 04, 1999 at 15:50:55:

In Reply to: Stuff you first thought about the Indiana Jones movies that you now is not true... posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on August 04, 1999 at 13:54:27:

In his non-fiction book Travels, Michael Crichton tells of how the natives of a Sotuh Pacific culture (I can't remember which island...maybe New Guinea) believe that there is a movie about a man named Hindy who must confront his greatest fear (of snakes) by entering a pit filled with snakes.

There's some other stuff in the movie, but that was about all they got from it.

Now here's one that I think we are still wondering about.
My theory about the warehouse is that all of the crates are decoys except for the one with the Ark. It wouldn't make sense for the government to hide all their secrets in one warehouse. And it would be just like them to spend millions (ok...in 1936, thousands) to create a bunch of phony crates to guarantee that no one would ever find the right one.
Now if I am wrong about this, then it is something I have always thought about the movies that I may be wrong about.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]