Indy 005 at Miller Hats...JUST GOT MINE..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Zaritsky from spider-tj062.proxy.aol.com on August 04, 1999 at 22:40:10:

Let me first start out by saying that I own the HJ Fedora and love it...obviously nothing compares to the real thing....but I had to buy one of those Indy hats from MILLER HATS after re-reading Luger's amazing web page...I noticed he actually compares several hats and the Indy 005 received a good rating under all the characteristics from the HJ Hat...yet it was different enough to warrant my purchase. Realize that the crown of the Indy is only 4 2/3 BUT it comes in three different brim sizes and ribbon sizes so you can match up to the HJ hat....well, I plunked down my $80 and received it speedily (is that a word?)....In two words? LOVE IT!! I highly recommend it, I know some of you have your favorites elsewhere but I reshaped this hat within 45 minutes, let it dry and its a great represenatative of the Indiana Jones hat...looks like a great Temple of Doom version to me....any way, just my two cents for those that cant afford the Herbert Johnson OR if you have a HJ like me and want something just to play around in, this is a fun pick!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]