Re: Stuff you first thought about the Indiana Jones movies that you now is not true...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben, friend of Indy from integrityonline30.com on August 05, 1999 at 06:04:12:

In Reply to: Stuff you first thought about the Indiana Jones movies that you now is not true... posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on August 04, 1999 at 13:54:27:

: Hey guys, a few months back I was at this Star Wars forum and asked something similarly about the SW movies (one viewer said that they first envisioned X-Wings as purple ships with shag-carpets LOL). Anyway, when you guys first saw the Indiana Jones movies, was there anything silly that you assumed about the movies. When my bro was little he thought that end scene in Raiders in that warehouse was all the stuff that Indy previously discovered.

: For me, I haven't had that many silly things except I once thought that Jock was actually Jacque! As in Jacque Cousteau. And you know that scene where Marion comes accross all these mummies at the Well of the Souls and screams her ass off? I once thought those guys were skeletons of previous archeologists who tried to find the Ark before Indy. That actually made me like the movies better because Indy was way smarter than the other guys who tried to find artifacts.

: How about the rest of you guys?

I've been WAITING for this kind of post!!!! The first time I saw Raiders (might I add when I was a little KID in the early 90'S for those who still beleive I'm WAYYY beyond the third grade, thank you very much), I thought the girl who did the "LOVE YOU" thing with her eyelids was MARION!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]