Re: How tough are Wested jackets?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on August 05, 1999 at 11:26:14:

In Reply to: How tough are Wested jackets? posted by Doug on August 05, 1999 at 11:20:21:

: I am considering buying a raiders jacket but am concerned about their durability. Does anyone know how well they hold up in rain, snow, etc.? I really don't want to end up with another leather jacket that can only be worn in fair weather. Also, does "press stud fastenings on the storm flap" refer to?

: Thanks!
: Doug

Just speaking for myself, my jacket was worn through a pretty tough winter here in Tennessee last winter, as well as a very windy and rainy Spring, and it was the only jacket I used. It was worn in an icestorm that shut down our state during the holidays for 2 weeks, and I wore up right up to the middle of June in the upper 70 degree range when a jacket wasn't really needed. It surprised the heck out of me, as I personally didn't expect to perform to this range of weather. It just plain did more than I expected, and in spades. It's the best jacket I've ever owned to date, and I've owned a few. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]