What's Everyone Look Like?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.92 on August 06, 1999 at 09:45:36:

Hey Everybody!!
I was just wondering what everyone looked like. Weird, I know, but It's slightly easier to know what everyone's like, even though we all share a strong bond to Indy. (AWW...) Words will do-since I personally do not have a scanner.
I'll start with myself as an "Example".
My nick-name is Ulla, I live in Santa Rosa, California in the U.S.A. Besides Indy, I LIVE for pasta. I have light brown hair almost 2/3 the way down my back, opaque cerulean (blue) eyes, a slightly round :( face, and a nose only I think looks like a mushroom. (Besides my sister.) I am NOT giving my weight, but to give you some idea, I'm a competitive swimmer and have been swimming on a team for exactly 3 years. Plus I'm a vegetarian, and do those pestering video workouts (NOT with Richard Simmons) with annoying music from the 80's. (Obviously not John William's triumphant Indy scores!) I love Indiana Jones (duhhh...), as everyone at my school knows, but I do enjoy James Bond (Sean Connery, of course!!). Actually, I fall for the villain's young henchmen, as my other "like" interests include Stamper, the "Stattlich" henchman in Tomorrow Never Dies. (Hey- he's the best part of the movie!!) Another baddie I like is Alec Trevelyan 006 in GoldenEye. But Indy by far could smite any of them with his David Morgan whip. To show how obssesive I am about this hero, I made an Indiana Jones Shelf- a shelf of my rather small Indy memorabilia (not for long-I'm goin' to DISNEYLAND!!). I made my own Indy doll out of a John Smith Barbie, reconstructing some doll clothes, a banana for a gun, and funky temporary brown yarn for a whip. LONG LIVE INDY!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]