Re: What's Everyone Look Like?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust225.tnt11.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 06, 1999 at 13:01:49:

In Reply to: What's Everyone Look Like? posted by Ulla on August 06, 1999 at 09:45:36:

: Hey Everybody!!
: I was just wondering what everyone looked like. Weird, I know, but It's slightly easier to know what everyone's like, even though we all share a strong bond to Indy. (AWW...) Words will do-since I personally do not have a scanner.
: I'll start with myself as an "Example".
: My nick-name is Ulla, I live in Santa Rosa, California in the U.S.A. Besides Indy, I LIVE for pasta. I have light brown hair almost 2/3 the way down my back, opaque cerulean (blue) eyes, a slightly round :( face, and a nose only I think looks like a mushroom. (Besides my sister.) I am NOT giving my weight, but to give you some idea, I'm a competitive swimmer and have been swimming on a team for exactly 3 years. Plus I'm a vegetarian, and do those pestering video workouts (NOT with Richard Simmons) with annoying music from the 80's. (Obviously not John William's triumphant Indy scores!) I love Indiana Jones (duhhh...), as everyone at my school knows, but I do enjoy James Bond (Sean Connery, of course!!). Actually, I fall for the villain's young henchmen, as my other "like" interests include Stamper, the "Stattlich" henchman in Tomorrow Never Dies. (Hey- he's the best part of the movie!!) Another baddie I like is Alec Trevelyan 006 in GoldenEye. But Indy by far could smite any of them with his David Morgan whip. To show how obssesive I am about this hero, I made an Indiana Jones Shelf- a shelf of my rather small Indy memorabilia (not for long-I'm goin' to DISNEYLAND!!). I made my own Indy doll out of a John Smith Barbie, reconstructing some doll clothes, a banana for a gun, and funky temporary brown yarn for a whip. LONG LIVE INDY!!

My name is Vince,but friends all call me Vinny for short of Vincent.I live in the capitol of California which is Sacramento.I love Nascar,Star Wars,Jeff Gordon,The Dukes of Hazzard,Seinfeld and of course Indy.Well if you want to know what I look like.My friends tell me I look like Ben Stiller from the movie,"There's Something about Mary." I'm almost nineteen.I have a scar on my chin just like Harrison that happend after seeing Last Crusade after making a whip from wire and hit me in my chin.I also like playing guitar.I have blue eyes and it seems like the girls all fall for them and I have really short brown hair,before it was pretty long.Kind of Like Han Solo's hair from The Empire Strikes Back.My friends tell me that my personality is alot like Han Solo.I don't act that way on perpose and they all seem to notice it long before I did.But I love in any mvie that Harrison is in and I love Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]