Re: I already do,everyday something new I find.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust225.tnt11.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on August 06, 1999 at 13:11:59:

In Reply to: Re: Question: How to live an Indy-type life...(Please respond) posted by Lao Che on August 06, 1999 at 09:31:17:

: : we all seem to have very active imaginations, its possible to turn every day at work into an indy type adventure if you put your mind to it. (Imagining my boss is Toht in meetings is a fave!! "Vee are not virzty" :o)

: : as far as organisations go, you can't beat the scouts for a cool time.
: : just watching the opening of the last crusade brings all the good times i had in the scouts flooding back.

: : ben

: Yeah, the scouts are a good source for Indy spirited adventure, depending if you are in a good group ( troop ). I did the Rayado program at Philmont New Mexico three years ago, and some of it was on par with the stuff in the Indy films ( wish I had worn my fedora ). I think that hiking is a wonderful activity for both imagination driven adventure and self reflection.

Well if you are wondering.I live near rail road tracks and I find all kinds of things,I have been chased,nearly shot at.I have had kids chase me,dogs trying to bit me.And I have had girlfriends almost like the ones that are along for the ride like with Indy.If you are wondering what kind of things I find,they are things that fall off of trains.One time I found a whole box of Jurrasic Park toys that didn't even did'nt make it to the store.I wouldn't say it's everyday but alot.I has gotten in fights with alot of people.And also one time I was at a party and two of my friends were fighting.One of them hit me on accident and hit me in the chin,I turned around and hit this girl I knew in the same place.It was like a domino reaction.My fifteen year old brother tags along sometimes also,like Remy or Short round.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]